Facebook News Feed
• Tampa Bay Rhythmics has been selected for the 2016 Best Business of Riverview Award in the Performing Arts category. This is the third time since 2014 that we have been selected for this award! Thank you to our coaches, our talented gymnasts and our amazing families for your making this happen! See the News Release here
• If there are any pictures you want displayed in the front lobby, please bring them to the front desk. If you want them displayed on the screen, please have a digital copy.
• New parents, notice the flags in the gym? Those are from the countries of our gymnasts and coaches. If you don't see your country's flag up there bring one in and we'll hang it. Flags should be similar in size to the flags presently there. Flags that are larger then the US flag get placed in the secondary gym.
• Here is an Age Chart This shows the catagory, based on age, your child would be competing at. This ensures your seven year old level 4 isn't competing against a 12 year old level 4.
• I would like to remind parents, that our lobby is for your convenience, but please do not let your other children run wild, it is NOT a playground. Please try to keep the video game noise level reasonable, several gymnasts have said it's a distraction.
• Please do not 'coach' your child from the sidelines, it is what you pay us for. This not only distracts your child away from us, it may also distract others. We assure you that any flaw you may be seeing at the time, the coach is aware of and it will be addressed. This is very common with new rhythmic moms.
• We realize there can be parking issues at the gym during peak times, but please do not park in front of the sliding garage doors. Believe it or not, it's against the fire code. So please, I understand when there are no other options or during special events, but please do not make this your regular 'spot'. Thanks!
• We've seen on several occasions a parent would leave their (non rhythmic)
children in the lobby to play with other children.
While this may seem harmless, this is against the gym rules!
So please oversee your (non rhythmic) children at all times.
If you leave the gym, you MUST take your (non-rhythmic) children with you